Vice President of Growth
Remote in USA
Intrivo is a digital health company that combines intuitive tools with comprehensive health information to steward patients across their entire health journey. We are passionate about our Mission to get our customers safely reconnected to the world and back to work.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, innovative Growth executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to play a key role in driving the growth of our business and strategic objectives.
The VP, Growth will make sure every initiative taken in the product and community adds value to the growth goal in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The VP, Growth will work across all departments with a focus on sales, marketing, and product to achieve business growth by leading business development to support organizational strategy, goals, and objectives.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, mutual respect, accountability, and high performance.
- Work effectively across organizational lines and visibly model well-developed influencing skills to achieve positive outcomes with other functions.
- Accountable for developing and implementing a strategic plan aimed at organizational growth.
- Establish goals, objectives, and tactics to achieve organizational strategies for business development.
- Continuously develop knowledge regarding the industry, target customers, and market.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with senior staff and operations in a supportive, positive, team approach.
- Work with the team in the development and implementation of needed collateral materials, internet support, and marketing support campaigns to solidify company's market position and support sales development efforts.
- Motivate and coach team to exceed objectives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of business development experience (diagnostics/biotech/medical industry, a plus)
- Track record of driving significant growth
- Strong leadership skills and business acumen
- Strategic, entrepreneurial and innovative thinker
- Results-driven to deliver against key business metrics
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, influencing, and presentation skills, both written and verbal
Benefits & Perks:
- Health benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Bonus plan
Please no phone calls. Unsolicited resumes by recruiters will not be accepted.
Intrivo Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.